Re: [dev] dwm only?

From: Thayer Williams <thayerw_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:12:57 -0700

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Dusan <ef_dva_AT_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get only dwm related emails? Since lists are merged I
> get bunch of wmii related ones and frankly I don't need them at all.
>
> Thanks.

If your email client has the capability, you should be able to create
a filter which trashes emails containing the subject [wmii] though it
isn't foolproof and certainly won't catch the off-topic threads. For
what it's worth, the dwm list is one of the quietest I've been
subscribed to so it shouldn't be too noisy even with the merger.