Re: [dev] [OT] Political Propaganda

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:10:35 +0200

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Kai Hendry<hendry_AT_iki.fi> wrote:
> However where does the Pirate Party lay down it's policies on
> "financial regulation and eco-subsidies"? I couldn't find any Pirate
> Party policy on the issue:
> http://www.piratpartiet.se/international/english

The Pirate Party has no opinion whatsoever on such issues, it is a
party about one set of issues, and those issues only: 'intellectual
property' reform, transparency, and individual privacy.

I think this actually a very good approach, I'm sure most Pirate Party
supporters would strongly disagree on other topics, but we all come
together to make a difference on the issues we all care about and can
agree on.

Peace

uriel