Re: [dev] last request for a dev-only list

From: James PIC <jamespic_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:33:16 +0000

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Premysl Hruby<dfenze_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> On (12/06/09 12:15), Daniel Bainton wrote:
>> To: dev mail list <dev_AT_suckless.org>
>> From: Daniel Bainton <dpb_AT_driftaway.org>
>> Subject: Re: [dev] last request for a dev-only list
>>
>> But people are idiots, they don't know how to format the subject clearly.
>>

> Then you have problem with idiots, not (clearly) with this mail-list.
> :-)

I totally agree. Look at the title of this thread, it doesn't have [OT].

Some poeple just put themselves in a vicious circle:

0) they whine on internet instead of having satisfying lives,
1) the don't title their threads correctly,
2) they can't filter badly titled messages.
3) goto 0.

Are they trolls?
Anyway, anybody cares that you spent 5 seconds reading a title, or if
its badly titled: spend 10 seconds to overread the first message? Do
you even really care or is it just trolling?

I suggest make an NNTP group for suckless, or open a PHPBB FORUM.

PS: polluting IRC is even worse because its not threaded.

Regards