Re: [dev] [ON TOPIC] libixp examples

From: sqweek <sqweek_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:11:12 +0800

 The example server was written by Ron Minnich.
 I started on a libixp hello-world howto which can be found at
http://sqweek.dnsdojo.org/plan9/server.txt - I kind of lost motivation
when I realised the direction I intended to take the howto was
basically just going to repeat all the information in intro(5). You're
more than welcome to use/adapt the text if you'll find it useful.

-sqweek