Re: [dev] Suckless (*NIX|*BSD) Distribution?

From: <miles_AT_milesgroman.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:27:46 +0000

I, like many others, distro hopped for a while until I found archlinux. I use it on desktop and server. However, when it comes to laptops I use os x because it would be a waste of time to put any other unix-y os on there and have the same hardware support. Anyways, arch is the last linux distro ill ever use. Very good distro but I am starting to get curious about the cohesiveness of freebsd...

Miles