Re: [dev] XCB: An alternative to Xlib

From: Donald Chai <donald.chai_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 01:25:20 -0700

Right, and along those lines, I'll refuse to use Linux because Linus
uses emacs and git while I prefer vim and hg...

Why not just appreciate that there's a somewhat high-level
specification that's possibly machine verifiable, rather than having
to rely on an English spec? Domain-specific languages are great,
though they could have done better than choose XML for the syntax.