[dev] sup mail client

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:09:27 +0200

I have recently read this post and got interest on trying sup:

  http://cworth.org/sup/a-mail-client-for-geeks/

Does somebody already tried? I have installed with:

  sudo gem install sup

And i'm going to start playing with it, but a part from the nice
features I read, I can't avoid thinking on reimplementing it in
a suckless way :) It's nice to see new concepts on the mail platform,
but I certainly see nothing new (because Gmail already did it), but
it's nice to see it as in Free Software.

--pancake