Re: [dev] Re: [surf] cookie race condition for multiple instances?

From: Enno Boland (Gottox) <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 08:02:18 +0200

Hey!

I hope I get some free time tomorrow to get cookies working more properly.

> FWIW, in uzbl we use an external script to take care of cookie storage and retrieval.
> wmich makes it easy to support concurrency and multiple instances can easily share the same script (storage).
Thanks for the hint. I'll take a look at the uzbl source. I think,
after cookies are working, it's time to release 0.1.

For 0.2 I still need an half way sane downloading functionality.

regards
Gottox

--
http://gnuffy.chaotika.org - Real Community Distro