Re: [dev] [libixp] Fix build on case insensitive FS

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 20:45:52 -0400

On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 01:32:22AM +0200, Uriel wrote:
>> Thanks, this should be fixed. But I don't think the case insensitive FS is
>> the issue.
>
>Case insensitive FSs are not 'an issue', they are a disease and anyone
>found using such a FS should be exterminated on the spot to keep the
>disease from spreading.

Well, I suppose that would be nice. Most of the industrialized
would be dead. It might put a dent in our overpopulation
probblems, I suppose. Then again, the industrialized world is
more the solution than the problem (except for the Vatican,
which I don't suppose uses computers). Oh, and there's the whole
genocide thing... I'm not really a fan of genocide. It doesn't
really make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

--
Kris Maglione
Advertising may be described as the science of arresting human