Re: [dev] Talk about sane web browsers

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 01:12:20 +0200

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:36 PM, Donald Allen<donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> There was no personal offense; I haven't been part of the discussion,
> fortunately. But why do you bother responding to this guy at all?
> Anyone who deals with people as he does does not deserve a response.
> Responding to him continues the discussion, pollutes the list, and
> offends people like me who were brought up to have polite and civil
> discussions about issues, even controversial ones.

Just because you were brainwashed while growing up it doesn't mean
everyone else should suffer for it.

Politically correct pricks that can't deal with the mild exercises of
the most basic freedom of expression should not be allowed on the
internet, they should be confined to white padded cells where they are
feed exclusively bread and water for the rest of eternity.

As Paul Vixie put it long ago: "The internet is not for sissies."

Oh, and see Wolfgang Pauli's quote here: http://quotes.cat-v.org/

uriel

P.S.: And who is polluting the pristine snow of this list now? Go pee
somewhere else, there is enough sewage around here as it is.