[dev] dwm: Tablet PC (cellwriter)

From: Jonny Gerold <fsk141_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:56:14 -0700

Hello,
I'm currently using dwm 5.6.1 with Bottom Stack patch, and can't get
cellwriter working...

For the purposes of getting cellwriter working I started out with stock
5.6.1, and tried to apply gottox's patch (
http://s01.de/~tox/hg/dwm/rev/d3c3a8018349). I've been scouring the internet
for a fix, and came across the following mail discussion:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.dwm/7112. Which lead me
to the wrong link, but I figured out that ~gottox now == ~tox, and was taken
to the patch. Anywho I manually applied the items to my 5.6.1 dwm.c, and
I've got nothing to show for it. Cellwriter & xvkbd still don't work, and
the only thing that does work is dwm-gtx (which I would rather not use if I
have the choice)

I have pasted my dwm.c online: http://pastie.org/61481

I would really appreciate any help that I could get.

Thanks, Jonny