Re: [dev][dwm] broken gnome (even after reset) after usage of dwm 4.7

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:11:02 +0200

I have boxes running dwm on ubuntu and know some ppl like this and
nobody has experienced this issue which I find no relation between dwm
and gnome... I would argue that the problem can be the way you start
gnome, or maybe is flash taking focus (read this sarcastically)

PD; when a window loses it's focus and cannot be selected is because
the wm has died. That is in your case metacity, in the rm list you
forgot to remove .Xsession, .xinitrc, ~ and /