Re: [dev] HTML Mail Rant Response

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:26:29 +0200

2009/9/22 Don Harper <duckunix_AT_gmail.com>:
> if it bugs you so much, why not set a filter, and keep your childish
> attitude to yourself?

Why should I waste my time setting up such a thing because some people
are too stupid or lazy to learn how to send email?

>  You can never change the world, but you can
> change what you see in the world.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress,
therefore, depends upon the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw

I make a very deliberate effort to be as unreasonable as possible
until the world changes, or the world buries me and makes worm feed
out of my brains.

If the worst sucks so much and is so full of crap it is because of
"reasonable" idiots like you.

> Oh, wait...I just noticed your MUA is gmail....html from the git-go...

Irrelevant.

> Seriously, Fix you own email experience, and STFU with the
> whining....this list is not about email maners, but about development
> of tools which fit a suckless philosophy.

And in no decent list are html emails allowed.

Now go whine about the whining somewhere else, like some list for
idiots that think HTML email is somehow acceptable.

uriel