[dev] Plan9port and wmiirc?

From: Tom Kazimiers <tom_AT_voodoo-arts.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:25:24 +0200

Hi,

sfme days ago, I started using wmii. I made my first scripting steps
with plan9 RC (and thus having plan9port installed). But since I could
not figure out some problems in calling external programs from the rc
script, I changed to sunakus ruby wmiirc. I like it very much and would
like it to load at the beginning. To do that I „disabled“ the rc.wmii
file with „chmod -x”. This works not very well, as only the „globat“
wmiirc gets started, but I would like my „local“ ruby wmiirc to be started.
The WMII_CONFPATH variable is correctly set (local:global). So my
question is: How do I make wmii call my local wmiirc script without
removing plan9port?

Thanks in advance,
Tom