[dev] [dwm] pertag and struct Monitor issues

From: Tadeusz Sośnierz <tadzikes_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:15:19 +0200

Hello,
I've stumbled upon this while trying to add gaplessgrid layout to my
dwm. In pertag patch, the struct Monitor is moved after the '#include
"config.h"' line, so it will know about 'tags' variable I guess. But
the nasty thing is, layout patches like gaplessgrid need to know
Monitor when compiled. I've solved this by moving the whole Monitor
struct to config.h, but that looks kind of stupid to me, but so far I
don't know any other solution. We can't predecleare tags in dwm.c, for
we don't know it's size yet. And so I run out of ideas. Is there any
other way than moving this struct to config.h?
Regards,
Ted