Re: [dev] [ANN] wmii 3.9a2 released

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 07:21:45 +0200

Nice. Any chance we could get freshmeat announcements for new
releases? I have perms to the fm project, but I'd rather whoever does
the release makes the announcement (with a script like
releaser/snake-steak you can upload the tarballs, tag hg, post to the
mailing list, and update freshmeat all in a couple of commands).

Keep up the good work

uriel