Re: [dev] rule for floating gnuplot window

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:45:04 +0200

2009/10/2 <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de>:
> Does anybody have a clue about what's wrong?

I'm not in front of my box now, so I could be wrong, but I guess the
window is mapped before its properties are set. If this is your case,
you could write a function that calls applyrules(sel) and call this
function from a key combination. Unfortunately, once you make your
window float it will have already been resized by dwm.

hth,

--
- yy.