Re: [dev][wmii] Problem in config.mk

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:38:18 -0400

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 05:59:22PM +0200, Marco Rucci wrote:
>Hi all,
>   I was trying to build wmii from the latest alfa (wmii 3.9a2)
>following the README instructions and found a small problem.
>After running 'make config' I noticed that in the file 'config.mk' the
>variable INCX11 that is correctly initialized with:
> INCX11 = $$(pkg-config --cflags $(X11PACKAGES))
>is then overwritten with:
> INCX11=-I/usr/include
>
>I've tried to see what happen in the 'genconfig' script but without
>results. Obviously, changing the include make the compilation process
>work, but maybe someone want to investigate this problem so other
>people won't have the same issue.

Sorry, I only update the genconfig script just before release. I
may remove it before 3.9; I don't like it very much.

>PS: libxinerama-dev should be added to the list of dependencies in the
>deb-dep rule?

Perhaps. I don't run debian very often. Is it required for the
build?

>PPS: I hope this mail is not in html. If this is not the case, please
>freely insult me :)

Don't worry, it's not. :)

--
Kris Maglione
Mostly, when you see programmers, they aren't doing anything.  One of