Re: [dev] dwm and -geometry

From: Swiat R. Gal <sgal_AT_math.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 21:24:27 +0200

> Or you could specify them as floating in config.h. Or even better,
> whatever program that is could leave the job of managing it's window to
> the *window manager*.

Sure, it is a great slogan. But I would be more happy if I could decide
which windows would remain floating when I turn to the tabbed mode.

Here is a relevant question. It I (or my greatest wm ever) resize
xterm I loose everything that was printed outside the horizontal span.
Even if the window is resized back. Is there any cure for that?
Should I use some other terminal (I need utf8 support)?

Sincerely,
s.