Re: [dev] Doubled messages. (deleting dwm@ and wmii@ aliases)

From: Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 22:30:08 +0200

Kris Maglione dixit (2009-10-05, 14:23):

> On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 09:19:03PM +0300, Daniel Bainton wrote:
> >> No, it's not, as evidenced by the fact that my long-time users are still
> >> using it.
> >
> >Seems like idiots who don't read news about mailing list changes.
>
> Seems like some of them are smart enough not to follow on the
> noise on this list. Most long-time mailing list subscribers don't
> follow lists religiously except when they need to use them.

Still I don't see why I should receive two copies of mails because that.

If their hairdresser moves one street down one day will they bug the
newly moved-in pizza parlour to have their haircut done just because
they hadn't been having their hairdos done often enough and without
required religious attention?

I don't think it's a valid excuse.

--
[a]