Re: [dev] Suckless mail client solution?

From: Илья Илембитов <ilembitov_AT_yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:43:34 +0400

May I suggest you also take a look at OpenBSD's new smtpd? They will include it with the upcoming 4.6 release - a long awaited alternative to sendmail with a more clean config syntax (inspired by other OBSD-developed tools).
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=smtpd&sektion=8

--
wbr, Илембитов