Re: [dev] wmii: Question on wmiirc_local.py

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:04:16 -0400

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 08:56:23PM +0200, Moritz Wilhelmy wrote:
>The people without a Super-Key should just remap their capslock or something like that.
>That works fine on my Model M.
>Regards

Hadn't thought of that. I was just going to write a new welcome
script that asked them if they had a 'Windows®' (or whatever)
key, and either write out a wmiirc_local.sh; that might be a
better suggestion for the welcome message, though.

--
Kris Maglione
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned