Re: [dev] Re: clients with large min size

From: Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:13:56 +0100

2009/10/7 Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>:
> On 10/6/09, Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> another corner case:
>
> a tiled client can be resized with mod+right click, but it only works
> on the main monitor

This is a bug, will be fixed.

> dmenu appears on the monitor where the pointer is and not on selmon

I think using some EWMH or a custom root window property to reflect
the focused window would make dmenu too dwm-centric which is why I
prefer to keep dmenu untouched for this. Perhaps we could consider
warping the X pointer when performing focusmon() -- what do others
think?

Kind regards,
Anselm