Re: [dev] dwm xinerama config.mk settings

From: David Neu <david_AT_davidneu.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:42:18 -0400

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew suggested to disable Xinerama by default in dwm at
> http://lists.suckless.org/hackers/0910/2296.html recently.
> I remember others suggested that on IRC as well a couple of times.
>
> I'm a little uneasy with that since I'm using Xinerama all the time
> nowadays. But I wouldn't mind doing that by default.
>
> Any complaints?
>
> Kind regards,
> Anselm

Hi Anselm,

As I mentioned in http://lists.suckless.org/dev/0909/1408.html, if it
is left enabled I'd recommend putting a statement in the README that
indicates that users who don't wish to have this capability should
comment the appropriate lines in the config.mk. In my case, dwm 5.6.1
built just fine, but didn't work properly until I commented the
Xinerama stuff.

Cheers,
David