Re: [dev] plan9port in hg2533?

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 01:47:28 -0400

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:57:37 +0200
Davide Anchisi <danchisi_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually not: it says it is doing it, but exit before completion.
> Untill that the process goes on (not like with uilt version 0.46-6,
> when it stopped at the very beginning).
>
> Thank you for the great work on such a good wm like wmii.

Ok, thanks anyway. I signed up for the launchpad build farm, so I now
have a private Ubuntu package archive, and I got the kinks worked out
there.

    https://launchpad.net/~maglione-k/+archive/ppa

Feel free to grab packages from there, if you happen to use ubuntu.
They should probably work for debian unstable, too.

--
Kris Maglione
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to