Re: [dev] (x)HTML-based office suite? (aka suckless word processing solution-2)

From: ιΜΨΡ ιΜΕΝΒΙΤΟΧ <ilembitov_AT_yandex.ru>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:28:35 +0400

Well, as far as I can judge, people use this list not only to discuss the existing suckless.org projects (such as dwm, wmii, surf, st, etc) but also to share their ideas about interfaces and productivity that can later be used for future projects. I've seen people discussing desktop publishing and browsers here, so I thought it is appropriate. Actually, there already was a discussion about word processing before (I was the topic starter) and it was OK. So I don't really think my post is off-topic here.

--
wbr, ιΜΕΝΒΙΤΟΧ