Re: [dev] (x)HTML-based office suite? (aka suckless word processing solution-2)

From: Ilya Ilembitov <ilembitov_AT_yandex.ru>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:55:02 +0400

Well, spreadsheets weren't the only point. Besides, if we take spreadsheets as a presentation tool (and not as an actual calculation solution, in which case several people should be able to work with the same formulas) - why not? If you are sending a paper where the text is accompanied by some data, who cares for the formulas behind it?
Anyways - what is you suggestion here, then?

--
wbr, Ilembitov