[dev] [wmii] wmii9menu and xinerama

From: Thomas Dean <78abc_AT_web.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:33:32 +0200

Hi,

I recently adapted my wmiirc_local such that when I right-click on a
tagname in the statusbar, I get a wmii9menu with the names of the
clients in that tag. When I attach my secondary screen left of the
primary, half of the wmii9menu window is displayed on the secondary
screen.

Can this be avoided in some way, i.e. can I have the whole wmii9menu
window on one of the screens? It is particularly annoying since my
secondary screen has a lower resolution than the primary, thus part of
the wmii9menu is hidden below the lower border of the screen.

Thanks for the great work,
James