Re: [dev] [surf] next release

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:49:29 +0200

I always use shift+insert or middleclick for pasting, what's the unix
way to paste?
^p is already supported in surf, and mozilla load pages if you paste
them in the
web canvas...so which is the 'correct' one? :)

And yeah i didn't mention ^C^V because I never use them and can break other
keybindings of the underlying app. Like the unix-editing for textentries
on gtk
apps, because ^W is the default keybinding for closing windows on Gnome
apps.