Re: [dev] [surf] next release

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:42:49 +0200

The source looks better in vim (R)

This list is write-only and sometimes read is permitted.

The problem is that I find no way to get the source of the page from
the webkit API. This is why surf implements this by using the API to
watch the source. And this is also producing a page reload. So you can
keep browsing in source mode if you like which is probably unexpected.

About downloads, te only issue to get it right is the cookies, so I
would like to be able to get the cookie for a session to use with wget
or curl.

Btw I still find necessary the contextual menu to get URL of image,
URL of link .. Download in a separated window/client/app.

Displaying highlighted code on a surf with predefined CSS is weird.