Re: [dev] UTF-8 copyright symbol

From: Niki Yoshiuchi <aplusbi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:17:19 -0400

To attempt to bring it back on topic, here are my thoughts:

Any software that can't handle utf-8 should be replaced with software that
sucks less.

However, anything that can be done to make the source code for suckless
projects suck less (in regards to its interactions with software, some of
which may suck) is a Good Thing.

Since this change requires no real effort and can slightly improve its
interactions with other software, why not just do it?