Re: [dev] UTF-8 copyright symbol

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:07:03 +0200

This whole thread is stupid: the complaint about UTF-8 chars is
stupid, and the "copyright notice" is stupid.

A simple mention in the readme like: "This code is released to the
public domain and under the MIT and ISC licenses, pick whichever
option suits you." should be enough, or if you feel really obnoxious
put it in a LICENSE file at the root of the project.

That is what I do for all my code, it is short, simple, and works no
matter how retarded the laws are in your country.

uriel