Re: [dev] [surf] Bookmarks patch for 0.2

From: Julien Pecqueur <jpec_AT_julienpecqueur.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:26:50 +0200

Le mardi 20 octobre 2009 à 02:44:53, Tadeusz Sośnierz a écrit :
> Hello,
> I wrote some patch for bookmark handling, attached. Everything is driven
> by the right-click menu. Sadly, I had no idea how to include some labels
> for the urls. Also, I'm rather beggining with C, so I'm sorry for any
> eye-stabbing stupidities you may encounter, and please report
> them to me.
>
> Hope You'll like it.

I'd have the same idea few weeks ago and i wrote a very-simple bookmarks
management implementation for surf (using dmenu). However, your idea of
displaying bookmarks list in a about:bookmarks page is smartest :)

> +void
> +addbookmark(Client *c, const Arg *arg) {
> + char *bmark_uri;
> + FILE *f;
> + bmark_uri = geturi(c);
> + f = fopen(bmarksfile, "a+");
> + fprintf(f, "%s\n", geturi(c));
> + fclose(f);
> +}

The pointer *bmark_uri is not used in the function.

Good job, i'll be apply your patch this evening!

--
Julien Pecqueur (JPEC)
Site:  	http://julienpecqueur.com