[dev] [off-topic] Vimprobable

From: Hannes Schüller <hannes_AT_yllr.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:08:04 +0100

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me announcing this here, but since webbrowsers
are discussed quite a bit here...

Vimprobable is my attempt to create a browser using Vimperator-like
keybindings. It is based on the abandoned Vimpression project. I
already fixed many things which simply stopped working over time due to
WebKit API changes and I've begun to enhance the browser feature-wise
(i.e. put things in which the original developer never got around to
implementing). Further goals are briefly outlined on the website (from
which you can also pull the source code):

http://www.yllr.net/vimprobable/

Hannes