[dev] Binding mouse events in surf

From: Josh Rickmar <joshua_rickmar_AT_eumx.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:38:13 -0500

Is there any way to currently bind mouse buttons to functions in surf's
config.h? I'm trying to figure out a way to make the forward/backward
buttons on my mouse (buttons 8 and 9) call the navigate function. Are
there any GDK_* values for the mouse which will work?

If something like this isn't currently possible, is there an external
application to bind these buttons to the back/forward keyboard shortcuts
when a surf window has focus?