Re: [dev] Suckless VOIP client?

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:19:57 +0100

I use an AVM fritz!box, a nice little mipsel box running a small 2.4
linux kernel on 16mb ram.
Had a lot of fun with this thing, and it also brings voip to my old
analog phone.
It's a pity their lightweight client is closed source :(
There is probably comparable hardware outside of Germany.

You can try linphone and freeswitch, but I think both are pushing the
"linux-style" a little too far. Can't remember anything else worth
mentioning.