Re: [dev] [wmii][surf] environment variables

From: Armando Di Cianno <armando_AT_goodship.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:43:38 -0500

How do you launch a wmii session? .xinitrc?

In experimenting with using env vars, based on various needs I have, I
found that exporting from wmiirc, and re-running it, works in a pinch
as well.

In your case, are you using .xsession/.xinitrc? If so, I would export
the needed vars there, or source your bashrc (if that makes sense in
your setup) from that file.

__armando