[dev] Full quotes below

From: markus schnalke <meillo_AT_marmaro.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:36:52 +0100

Please refrain from adding full quotes a the end of your reply, it's
such a pain to read.

Either quote, the *relevant* parts, in a sane style, like:

> > Please refrain from adding full quotes at the end of your
> > reply.
>
> I agree, because then it's much easier to follow the
> discussion.

        I also agree. Because there is one who writes the reply, but
        many who read it, thus the sender should care for an easy to
        message. Otherwise many will suffer from one who does not
        care.

Or, if you don't need the context, then don't quote at all.

meillo