Re: [dev] slock - cannot log in

From: Alexander Surma <alexander.surma_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:49:38 +0100

> No. A screen locker locks the system completely (apart from remote logins).
That's how it's supposed to be at least. I've encountered a lot
screenlockers which let me switch to console anytime.

regarding the problem: That's why I leave ssh running - X locks up (or
at least takes no input) and I can restart X from remote. Let's hope
you have ssh running, too. (btw: Telnet will also do the job ^^)

Surma