Re: [dev] [DWM] suggestion for dwm

From: Cengiz Tas <cengztr_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 22:10:49 +0100

hi..

and happy new year to all.

1) i know how to check for unread mails in gmail and display it in the
status bar.
can i check for unread chat messages in the same way, too?

2) when i use pidgin with the notification plugin dwm gets an urgent window
notification and changes color of the corresponding tag. how can i make dwm
react on the urgent window notification when there's an unread chat message
in gmail?

cheers,

cengiz