Re: [dev] Re: [ANN] Ruby wmiirc - YAML import feature

From: Armando Di Cianno <armando_AT_goodship.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:57:12 -0500

... oh, one more thing.

* BUG: Given the README doc located at the github repo
(http://github.com/sunaku/wmiirc), it'd be nice if the example crash
recovery .xinitrc supported a "clean shutdown" -- i.e. if I select
"quit" from the menu, then wmii should always quit, without asking if
I'd like to restart the window manager. In this instance, all my
clients are dead anyway, so restarting wmii at that point is somewhat
pointless.

__armando