Re: [dev] [OFFTOPIC] Recommended meta-build system

From: Daniel Bainton <dpb_AT_driftaway.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:10:35 +0200

2010/1/25 pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>:
> I have been using make(1) and acr(1) for most of my projects for a long while

acr seems to have the OS guessing quite bad. It checks if uname is the
GNU version and then adds -gnu to the system type if it is? What if
the system is a uClibc based one that uses the GNU version of uname?

gcc -dumpmachine would be a better way IMO (though probably not the
best anyway, atleast if the system has some other compiler than gcc..)

--
Daniel