Re: [dev] [OFFTOPIC] Recommended meta-build system

From: Nicolai Waniek <rochus_AT_rochus.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 00:09:28 +0100

On 02/01/2010 10:25 PM, Uriel wrote:
> If you define your personal identity based on the colors of your
> fucking window manager I feel sorry for your pathetic worthless life.

This is not the first time that you confuse cause and result. Additionally, you
seem to not have a fucking clue about people's different perception of the
world around them (e.g. emotional/biophysical influence on colors) or the most
mundane knowledge of psychophysics in general.

You should definitely stop talking about this topic if you don't want to
ridicule yourself anymore.