Re: [dev] [OFFTOPIC] Recommended meta-build system

From: julien steinhauser <Julien.Steinhauser_AT_orange.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:48:18 +0100

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 09:57:04AM +0100, Antoni Grzymala wrote:

> Anselm R Garbe dixit (2010-02-02, 08:05):
>
> > On 1 February 2010 23:56, Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl> wrote:
> > > Well, a while ago I saw a back-to-front Trabant on the streets of
> > > Warsaw, a quick google and here you go:
> > >
> > > http://autofoto.pl/blogs/prezes/archive/2009/05/11/trabant-je-d-cy-ty-em.aspxa
> > >
> > > http://piotr.biegala.pl/foto/displayimage.php?pid=342&fullsize=1
> > > http://piotr.biegala.pl/foto/displayimage.php?pid=343&fullsize=1
> >
> > I'd consider this guy living on the sharp edge, because anyone who has
> > seen lot's of Trabis on the streets will break when he sees this
> > vehicle or join left traffic ;)
>
> Hehe... Those who have seen lots of Trabbies are on the verge of
> extinction these days (yeah, I know they're *not*).
>
> --
> [a]

If you've ever been in Chemnitz (Saxony),
you know that Trabbies are not dead.

I've seen a lot of normal trabbies there and a few customized ones.
I don't have photos at hand but I can remember of one which had
the rear half cut of (except for the wheels part) and replace
with a huge grill, which was bigger than the front part of the car.
It was still drivable and was named the "Wurstmobil" or something.

But what you linked at with the photos is much funnier, thank you :)