Re: [dev] [surf] script.js

From: anonymous <aim0shei_AT_lavabit.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:11:03 +0300

Looks like script is not evaluated sometimes. Just simple script like
`window.alert("debug");` don't work sometimes. On suckless.org it
evaluates only when I go there with ^g, not when I start `surf
suckless.org`.

Probably binding JS evaluation to "window-object-cleared" is wrong. I
don't know when it is called (maybe before there is any document
object?), there is almost no documentation on WebKit. Also JS
evaluating function throws no exception when there is no alert (just
added some checking code).