Re: [dev] Why use Mercurial?

From: Chris Palmer <chris_AT_noncombatant.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:48:46 -0800

David Thiel writes:

> Another thing that is mindbogglingly stupid is arguing on the internet
> about revision control systems or programming languages.

The key question this thread needs to answer is, is it stupider to argue
about programming languages, or about revision control systems? (For the
sake of argument, let's assume everyone already agrees that it is maximally
stupid to argue about editors, since dd won that war hands down.)

Once that question is answered, we can get back to the certificate
validation holy war.