Re: [dev] GSoC 2010

From: Johannes Wegener <ih-mon_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:53:41 +0100

I would love to see a suckless windowing system. I know
that it is a point on the project page. But that is something
I see as a important thing for me. But I'm also not sure
if that is something which can be done during the GSoC.

I think the approch of Stali is intresting but since
I'm a BSD guy it doesn't intrest me so much.