Re: [dev] GSoC 2010

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:17:14 +0100

About the mail part of the bug tracker.. why not push 'dmc'? and
fix the imap protocol, implement the SMTP part and write a frontend.

This can sound like not so much work..but it does from the side that
it is actually not usable application, and it needs some love.

I think that a decent minimal mail solution is mandatory for most of us..
So.. is anyone going to work on it? :)

--pancake