[dev] [dwm] Issue with openoffice fullscreen presentation

From: Nicolas Capit <capitn_AT_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:20:51 +0100

Hello,

Since I upgraded openoffice to v3.2.0 when I switch a presentation to
fullscreen then I just get a tiny square box (like in the screenshot attached:
the square box is just under the mouse pointer)

I tested with blackbox WM and openoffice worked fine.

With previous versions of openoffice everything was good.

I know that the problem comes certainly from openoffice but is there someone
that solved this issue with some configuration into openoffice or else????

Thanks,
capitn

screenshot.jpg