Re: [dev] [dmenu] A clickable dmenu is a dream?

From: Thuban <arrakispice_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:08:55 +0200

Sure, a clickable dmenu is useless for the use we know yet.
But to make my computer more user-friendly to other, I've made a script,
showing a dmenu vertical with several entries (such as programs,
files, exit etc...). So people can spawn this menu with right click on
dmenu bar, but then, cannot click on the entry of their choice.
Well, I know it is a very specific use, and I suppose no one is really
interested.
But if someone has lust to write a patch, it would be welcome.

ps : here a screenshot of what the menu look like, to be a bit more
understandable.
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1269711730.png